Friday, June 6, 2008

South Pacific and the Farm

Well today we went to the farm. My camera was acting up and would only show me the last picture I took. Once I got home I was able to get all the pictures off the camera so I'm glad I didn't loose any.

Elese was afraid of the sheep and Max just wanted to see the water because I told him that it moved really fast so he had to be careful.
Max also enjoyed playing in the tree house.

We had a fun day and the weather was perfect! Elese tripped and fell in some sort of animal poo and I cut my finger on a loose wood staple in the tree house. Despite the blood and poo we had a fun time.

As for South Pacific I did not make the play. It is a bit of a relief because with all the rehearsals we've been having for Ragtime I am getting a little tired. It's also disappointing though. I just hope they don't think I'm doing terrible in Ragtime so they didn't want to put me in South Pacific. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments: