Saturday, August 1, 2015

Helping my sweet Elese *April 26th, 2014*

Elese had really been struggling with somethings.  She was biting her nails and chewing her hair and randomly confessing little indiscretions almost obsessively.  Her thoughts were negative and she would share everyone of them.  One day she just cried and cried and couldn't stop.  I wasn't really sure what.  My friend Jennie Lassig was telling me about her sister-in-law who does energy work.  I was reluctant to go to the pediatrician for fear that they would just medicate her and not get to the root of the problem so I called Jenny Lassig, Jennie Lassig's sister-in-law.  I know, confusing right? 

Jenny was fantastic and helped Elese a lot.  Elese's spirit became much lighter and she was doing a lot better but not all the way better.  After two phone calls with Jenny over some time she suggested that I call her cousin, Jennifer, I'm not even kidding, her name is Jennifer.  Jennie, Jenny, and Jennifer, it gets very confusing to talk to Steven or Elese about it because I always have to clarify which Jen.  Anywho, we decided it was time to call in Jen (Jennifer), the big guns.  Jen is a Kinesiologist who also has some incredible spiritual gifts. 

So on April 26th I took Elese to see Jennifer. Elese was excited and made her a card before we got there. Elese had never met Jenny but knew that I was talking to her and that Jenny was helping Elese and her spirit to feel better.  Elese was looking forward to meeting Jen so she made her a card.  Jen had Elese draw a book and throw away the bad parts. Then she gave us a flower essence and said to have Elese to not drink cows milk for a while. Jen said that Elese's stomach was blocked and it could be because of dairy.  It made lots of sense because she has always struggled with constipation.  Jen cleared Elese's stomach and we worked on a food based issue. (cliff note version: PB and Honey used to be her favorite thing to eat.  We realized that she correlated that with moving into our house and was sad when we left my mom's to move here so she stopped eating her favorite food.) Then Elese and I stopped at a farm and picked up our quarter cow (I haven't been impressed with the meat, btw). After that we went to get some red mango. It was a fun mommy Elese day.

 
When I asked Elese what she wanted to remember about the day she said,  "I love that mommy and I had so much fun. Today is awesome! Put and exclamation mark." 
 
We want to Cancun Cafe that night for Steven's Birthday. Elese ate her entire burrito at dinner!! Total shock to all of us! She hadn't eaten that much in a really long time!  Whatever Jen did really worked.  

Update: 8/1/15 Elese went to see Jen one other time and actually got to meet Jenny at her Baptism because Jennie's boys were baptized that same day.  She has been doing fantastic.  Every now and then if I notice something off with Elese we can usually just talk it through and/or Steven will give her a priesthood blessing and then she is good.  We've called Jenny once or twice since then.  It's so wonderful to have my little girl back. We have discovered that she can see aura's and has a very strong connection to Steven.  If he (or even someone he works with) is having something stressful going on then it carries over into Elese's dreams. It's so weird.  Steven trys to pray before coming home from work to leave all the stress behind, that has helped a lot.  Elese even got a pimple on the same day that Steven did in the exact same spot.  She is 8, she doesn't get pimples. Being aware of this is so great because I can talk openly with her about her spiritual gifts and we can work on helping her differentiate between the good spirits and the bad.  We have had lots of really neat, and not so neat (bad dreams etc) experiences while trying to manage this.  But, most importantly, she is herself again and we are much more aware of spiritual things which has helped our family in many ways.  
 

No comments: