Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The 48 Hour Film Project 2014 *May 30st-June 1st , 2014*


Animal movie.  Yep, apparently that's a thing, or at least it is when you decide to draw a wild card.



So I spent most of Friday night trying to track down animals.  This was one attempt I made.  I thought I was texting Liz from my chiropractors office.  I wasn't...


Because I was still nursing Liv tagged along and was in the movie. It was about assassins and titled Put Down.  We filmed it in Ogden at the old run down Golds Gym. Kelly brought his dog Gus. He is a super sweet dog but he doesn't smell so sweet, he pooped on the floor, fortunately we were almost done filming so we got to escape the smell quickly. Cindy came as well as Stoddards.

 The location was awesome - says Steven, I say it smelled like death and that was before Gus pooped. All of us had to use real guns that Roger B helped provide.  We were very careful and always checked the guns ammo before filming.  Andrew used a Bush something gun.


We took home audience favorite and Best Director at the awards night on June 12th.  Steven felt really good about getting the Best Director nod and he should.  He did a great job.  He's super talented.  I love my man.  


No comments: