Thursday, May 26, 2016

June 2014

So, I'm feeling pretty hopeless about getting caught up on this blog.  So, at least for now, I'm just going to put everything here for the month of June in the order of how I posted it on Cozi (my calendar/journal app). I did give Fish Lake its own post though.

At church on Sunday Elese was reading the scriptures. Today (June 2nd, 2014) she could read anything she wanted to for her school reading and she chose the Book of Mormon. Coincidentally, she has seemed less nervous since reading the scriptures yesterday...

That evening (June 2nd) was the school carnival.  Jennie took the kids for us. Steven went by after work to see their dances while I stayed at home and cleaned up Sam's puke.  They had fun, as the always do.  I was happy to send them with Jennie.  I'm a party pooper when it comes to the school carnival.  Having little ones that bolt at the sign of something exciting wares me out.  Elese got her face painted.

It apears that I was "catching up" on the blog on June 3rd, 2014.  Same was sitting with me, snuggling his "gobby" and taking pictures.
When I can't understand what Sam is saying he either has a complete meltdown or says, "No mom. I tryin' to tell you somfin".

Sleepover in a fort. June 12th,
Cute Livy...
Naughty Livy...
 "Mommy. Me clean your car. No more dirt on - it. " this is what he did while I was folding laundry.

June 16th,  we went to Trolley Square as a family for the Fantasy Express kick off. By the door we went in there was a train set that was encased in glass. You could put a quarter in and I think the trains would drive around. As we were leaving I told Sam we could do it. It didn't work. He was very sad. He cried and cried. Saying "Me want to see train TOday." As we were driving home I told him we could come back another day. Sam said, "no, me go get my tools. We come back TOday. Me hit it with my hammer and fix it."  As I was tucking him in tonight he was jabbering to himself about going back to fix it. " me have to break the glass with me hammer."


June 18th, I ran to the church to drop something off for a funeral and had Max babysit.  He called just as I was heading home to tell me that Liv had climbed to the top of the stairs. She's still not walking but she does love to climb!

Max babysat for us last Saturday so we could go to the movies. Liv woke up and Max cared for her like a champ. She was happy as could be siting on his lap watching a movie with him.

                                                         (Climbing Machine!)
Happy 14th Anniversary To us (Saturday the 21st Celebration)
Steven edited fantasy express in the morning. Once he was done we went on a hike together and took this photo of the view where he proposed.  After our Hike we got dressed up a little nicer and went to cafe Madrid for dinner. YUM!

While we were out for our anniversary Max got to go to Lagoon with Blake, Spence and Logan.
I got this text from Blake: "So max Logan and me are in line for a ride, and I see one of my coworkers and tell them that they are me nephews, he asks them if they are having fun, then asks them who their favorite uncle is. Max says, I don't know I have like 10 of them, lol."
 On our actual anniversary it was a normal day with the Chiropractor and all.  We stopped at the farm in the way home from the chiropractor. Sam saw this river and Elese told him that, "when bubby was little he was naughty and went into to that." Sam's response was "Max, you need a boat!"
Sam gave Olivia a m&m's and when he saw how happy it made her he gave her the rest of them.
On June 29th my cousins were in town for the weekend.  My aunt Karen decided to try and have all of us get together.  We met at Wheeler Farm where we ate, visited, and shot off rockets.  The rockets were a huge hit with the kids.  It was so much fun to be with family.  







No comments: