Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sameul Blake Heumann turns 3! *April 5th 2014*

When asked what he wanted to do for his birthday Sam would say, "open presents". He woke up and watched Thomas while Steven made him his choice for breakfast, Cream of wheat.
Then it was the moment he had been waiting for, presents! First he opened a few shirts and got very excited about them. Then Steven would ask if he wanted to wear it and he would solemnly say, "no" and move on to the next gift. He also got a "car chirpy game". It was a angry bird race car track.  Sam's speech has really improved since meeting with Ms. Laura and if he doesn't know what to call something he just makes up names, like "car chirpy game."
The next day we had family dinner with my family and he got to open more presents and eat his Thomas birthday cake.
I'm sure we did something with the Heumann's, or they at least came buy with presents but I don't have any documentation of that. 

About Sam at Age 3:
Sam has become very protective of Elese.  He loves her so much and if Max even thinks about teasing her he will get very upset, sometimes even cry, and shout, "Don't tease my sister Max! Don't tease my sister again!" Sometimes Max will just say something like, "Hey Elese, how was your day?" and Sam will get so upset and think he is teasing her.
Pee potty trained.
Grumpy. Happy.
Fighting naps.
Loves seeing Liz and eating suckers and doughnuts when I go to the chiropractor.
He loves pretending to be grandma Heumann while I pretend to be daddy and he instructs me to "talk like this" (in a deep voice) when I'm daddy.
We drive the Percy train and I pretend to talk for Olivia and she "talks funny" saying "tuggy tuggy tuggy too too!"  And then Sam pretends to deliver the mail.  Very strong willed. Working on kindness by rewarding him with beans.

No comments: